Harmony Bazaar Funding Harmony UMC Missions
Saturday, November 17th
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Harmony United Methodist Church
When can I bring in items for the Bazaar??
- We will gratefully accept items and silent auction donations for the bazaar starting Sunday, November 11th through Friday, November 16th
- Please drop off between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm.
- Be aware that all bottled food must be preserved using the water bath method.
- Please drop off your items and donations at the Holiday Bazaar Table in the Social Hall.
Our Final Workshop: Saturday, November 10th , 9 am to 12 noon in the Social Hall.
Come along to our final workshop. Together we’ll enjoy food and fellowship, as we all work towards one goal: “Helping Missions at Home and Afar”. During this time, we will start to package and price items for the bazaar.
Silent Auction Gift Baskets Donations
- If you are interested in contributing to the silent auction please contact Joy Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 540-882-4440
- If you don’t have time to make a basket, but would still like to contribute in some way, please consider donating a few dollars towards the purchase of items for the Silent Auction Baskets. Please drop off your donation in the jar on the “Christmas Bazaar Table” in the Social Hall.
Vintage Christmas Shoppe
We are also seeking donations to stock the shelves of our Vintage Christmas Shoppe. Is your closet bulging with nearly new gifts, gently used jewelry you no longer wear, Christmas ornaments or decorations you no longer use? We’d love to have them for our Vintage Christmas Shoppe. Please drop them off at the “Christmas Bazaar Table” in the Social Hall.
If you would like to help on the day of the bazaar please contact Traceycca@aol.com or write a note to Robin on the tear off section of the bulletin.
Finally, please come and shop for the most delicious baked goods and unique Fall and Christmas crafts for your friends and family, or stop by for morning coffee with one of Marsha’s famous sticky buns or join us for a soup and bread roll lunch. 100% of the money raised goes directly to missions.
Thank you for supporting Harmony’s Mission Ministry!